Jackson Forum Forum Index

Jackson Forum

Jackson Forum

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

"I'm very excited and relieved, I'
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
zhangsan520

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

italy
PostPosted: 06 May 2019 04:51:02    Post subject:  "I'm very excited and relieved, I'
Description:

TUNIS
Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
, July 14 (Xinhua) -- Tunisia's Carthage Eagles were eliminated from the 2014 African Nations Cup following a goalless draw against Morocco' s Atlas Mountains on Saturday night in Tangiers.

The first leg of the match which took place last week in the Tunisian coastal town of Sousse ended with Morocco's victory (1-0).

Despite a superior ball occupation, the Tunisians were not able to change the score in their favor against a solid but uninspired Moroccan team which, nevertheless managed to qualify for the 2014 Afcon in South Africa.

Porcelain was initially discovered in China during the Tang dynasty which reigned from 618-907 A.D. It took the longest time to develop of all the ceramic materials due to the high temperature where it must be fired. It's made from clay featuring two substances: kaolin and petuntse, the latter being found exclusively in China. Since China was the very first nation to build up the technique of earning great porcelains, we call many porcelain things "china" today.

First thing that anyone thinks of when they think of porcelain is dishes, fine vases
, figurines, and other decorative things. During China's Song dynasty (960 - 1279 A.D.), royal factories were constructed in order to make porcelain pieces for use in the imperial palaces. Eventually the techniques started to disperse to other nations, but fine Chinese porcelain is still that all other porcelains are measured against. Actually, collectors of fine porcelains nevertheless consider the works produced during the Ming and Qing dynasties to be the highest- quality ever fashioned.

Although now many companies world wide, like Lenox
, Rosenthal, and Noritake, continue to make decorative porcelain items, many other uses have been discovered for the stuff in several applications. Some of the most well-known uses of porcelain in the present time is for veneers and dental bridges. Used in a wafer thin state, porcelain resists stains a lot better than other stuff and more closely resembles the light-reflective properties of real teeth.

In architectural use, porcelain enamel is being used as sheathing in top quality building applications
, both for interiors and exteriors. All types of buildings, including museums, child care facilities, office complexes, houses, and skyscrapers
, are applying this enamel in their layouts. Additionally it is utilized as a combination wallwriting board material in school classrooms, in restroom dividers and signs, so when linings for subway stations and tunnels. It is a perfect material for use in tunnels and subways, because the finish is tough enough that it isn't damaged by exhaust fumes and graffiti.

Obviously, we all know about porcelain tiles which are used in numerous applications. They can be used on floors and walls, both indoors and outside. They can be excellent in bathrooms and kitchens where wetness is an issue
, because they are naturally water-resistant. These tiles come in an array of colors, styles, and sizes and are also rather beautiful. As can be attested to by ancient mosaic floors that still appear lovely centuries once they were installed porcelain makes exceptionally durable flooring.

To porcelain enamel we owe the beauty and functionality of several fundamental items in our houses. Tubs, sinks, toilets, stoves
, washing machines and dryers, water heaters, grills, and ovens are all coated with porcelain enamel. Not only does it make them look fine, but it's properties which make it an exceptional choice for these uses. As it won't stain, scratch
, absorb moisture, be damaged by chemical cleaning products, or rust, it provides and bathroom fixtures remain looking nice more.

Porcelain additionally plays a large role in agricultural uses, food production, manufacturing
, petrochemical products, and even municipal waste water facilities. As modern scientists continue to find more uses for porcelain substances, the use will continue to escalate within the decades.

By Sportswriter Wang Jimin

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 11 (Xinhua) -- The United States came out as the biggest winner at the Rio Olympics on Thursday as its athletes took five gold medals and helped the US maintain the top spot on the medals table.

Led by superstar Michael Phelps, the US swimmers contributed three gold medals. To a thunderous crowd, Phelps stormed to the gold medal in the men's 200m individual medley and became the first swimmer to win the same event at four consecutive Olympics.

Earlier at the Olympic Aquatics Stadium, Ryan Murphy grabbed his second gold medal of the Rio Olympics, winning the men's 200m backstroke final while Simone Manuel and Penny Oleksiak of Canada have tied for the gold medal in the women's 100m freestyle.

"My first gold medal, at my first Olympics, is kind of a surprise to me. I never thought I would be in this position but I'm so blessed and honored on the medal stand," said Manuel.

"All my hard work has paid off and I'm really happy about it. Team USA is awesome. We're a family and it's a great support system," the 20-year-old American added.

Besides, US star gymnast Simone Biles took women's all-around title without meeting any challenge. The three-time all-around world champion took the gold medal with a total score of 62.198 points.

Coming to Rio with three all-around world titles in a row and a total of 10 gold medals from the World Championships, Biles has been the odds-on favorite in many events at the 2016 Olympic Games.

"I'm very excited and relieved, I've finally done it. You never know the feeling until it hits you," said Biles, who became the first reigning world champion in the women's individual all-around to claim the Olympic title in the same event since 1996, when Lilia Podkopayeva from Ukraine triumphed.

Elsewhere, US judoka Kayla Harrison won back-to-bac.
Adv

PostPosted: 06 May 2019 04:51:02    Post subject: Adv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jackson Forum Forum Index -> Forum di prova All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: